Antworten
KME
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

Litauische Kursmünzen ab 2015

Beitrag von KME » 16. April 2014 19:25

LB hat geschrieben:The 2015 Lithuanian euro coin samples have been minted
April 16, 2014

The Board of the Bank of Lithuania approved the 2015 issue Lithuanian euro coin samples, which will the basis for the Lithuanian circulation euro coins.

“The euro in Lithuania is taking an actual physical form — the Lithuanian coins with the 2015 date now exist not only on paper, but have been minted from metal as well. The circulation euro coin samples are high quality examples of coins — they will be the basis for the coins jingling in the purses of the Lithuanian population,” says Vitas Vasiliauskas, Chairman of the Board of the Bank of Lithuania.

According to him, mass-minting of the Lithuanian euro coins is planned for the end of summer, when the decision of the Council of the European Union, regarding the euro adoption in Lithuania, will be announced. Until then, small amounts of test sample coins may be minted, seeking to test the coin blanks, minting tools and the coin measuring-control equipment. The overall demand for Lithuanian euro coins is around 370 million units.

The national side of the Lithuanian circulation euro coins was designed by the sculptor Antanas Žukauskas. The Board of the Bank of Lithuania has three different designs for the national side (obverse). They depict the symbol from the emblem of the Lithuanian State — Vytis, and it is surrounded by the inscriptions LIETUVA (Lithuania), 2015 and twelve stars: on the 1 and 2 euro coins — a background of vertical lines; the 10, 20 and 50 euro cent coins — horizontal lines; on the 1, 2 and 5 euro cent coins — a plain surface.
2e.jpg
1e.jpg
50c.jpg
20c.jpg
10c.jpg
5c.jpg
2c.jpg
1c.jpg
rs.jpg
The circulation euro and euro cent coins with the Vytis will be minted in Vilnius by UAB Lithuanian Mint. The 1 and 2 euro coins will be dual coloured, minted from coloured metal alloys; the 10, 20, 50 euro cent coins — from the so-called “Nordic gold” alloy; the 1, 2 and 5 euro cent coins — from copper coated steel.

Every state, which has adopted the euro, has the right to issue euro coins of which one side is the same for all countries (common side) and the other is different (national side). According to surveys, almost 70 per cent of the population positively evaluate the Vytis on the Lithuanian euro coins.

Lithuania aims to adopt the euro from 1 January 2015.
Du hast keine ausreichende Berechtigung, um die Dateianhänge dieses Beitrags anzusehen.

Kai
Administrator
Administrator
Re: Litauische Kursmünzen ab 2015

Beitrag von Kai » 9. Mai 2014 07:01

BoL hat geschrieben:Exhibition in Kaunas — journey of the vytis from the medieval denar to the 2015-issue Lithuanian euro
May 7, 2014

The exhibition of the Bank of Lithuania, “Vytis: From the Lithuanian Denar to the Euro”, opening in Kaunas next Tuesday on 13 May, will reveal the more than 600-year-old tradition of depicting on Lithuanian coins a knight on horseback — the vytis. This tradition will continue following the adoption of the euro in Lithuania.

Vytis — the figure of Lithuania’s coat of arms — will be incused on the national side of circulation euro coins; it will be introduced to Europe as well, since Lithuanian euro coins will be legal tender across the euro area.

This exhibition will be the only venue where the samples of the 2015 issue Lithuanian euro coins, with the figure of Lithuania’s coat of arms — vytis — can be seen.

The exhibition will open on 13 May, at 12 o’clock, on the premises of the Bank of Lithuania in Kaunas (Maironio g. 25, Kaunas). All who is interested in the history of Lithuanian money and want to see the future Lithuanian euro coins are invited to the event.

The exhibition will be open until 30 June of this year, on weekdays from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. Entrance to the exhibition is free.

Mister Münze
Administrator
Administrator

Beitrag von Mister Münze » 16. Juni 2014 21:42

euroHOBBY hat geschrieben:The Lithuanian Mint started making Lithuanian 1-euro coins today. The Lithuanian Mint plans to being mass production of euro coins later this summer, following the EU Council’s final decision on euro adoption in Lithuania on 23 July. Before that, the mint plans to make a million euro coins of each denomination to test the equipment. Officials estimate that Lithuania will need 370 million euro coins.
m.jpg
mm.jpg
Du hast keine ausreichende Berechtigung, um die Dateianhänge dieses Beitrags anzusehen.

Mister Münze
Administrator
Administrator

Beitrag von Mister Münze » 26. Juli 2014 11:48

mabrie
V.I.P.
V.I.P.

Beitrag von mabrie » 31. Oktober 2014 09:10

Amtsblatt der EU hat geschrieben:
20141031-Litauen.jpg
Quelle: Amtsblatt der EU C 385 vom 31.10.14

Doppeltaler
V.I.P.
V.I.P.

Beitrag von Doppeltaler » 31. Oktober 2014 09:38

Na dann mal los. :D

mabrie
V.I.P.
V.I.P.

Beitrag von mabrie » 31. Oktober 2014 09:57

Gemach, gemach! Noch trennen uns 61 Tage (und auch lange Nächte) vom Januar 2015.

EestiKurt
V.I.P.
V.I.P.

Beitrag von EestiKurt » 31. Oktober 2014 14:33

Gemach... ein gutes Stichwort!

Antworten

Social Media

Zurück zu „Litauen“