Metal :Ag 999
Diameter: 38,61 mm
Weight: 28,28 G
Edge: Smooth
Quality: Proof
Minted: 2008 in Rahapaja Oy in Finnland
Issue date: July 25 2008
Issue price: 400 Kroons

Eesti Pank hat geschrieben:The obverse of the collector coin represents a fragment of the construction of the Beijing Olympic Stadium, the logo of the Estonian Olympic Committee and the nominal value “10 KROONS”. The reverse depicts the coat of arms of the Republic of Estonia, the year 2008, and the text “EESTI VABARIIK”. The silver collector coin was designed by Tiiu Kirsipuu. The coins were minted by the Mint of Finland and their maximum mintage is 10,000.

“This silver coin is the fifth coin dedicated to the Olympic Games, so it continues Eesti Pank's tradition to issue collector coins in honour of Olympic Games and emphasises the importance and permanence of Olympic ideals. By issuing the coin dedicated to the Beijing Olympic Games, we wish to show respect for the Estonian athletes’ efforts in the global festival of sports,” said Governor of Eesti Pank Andres Lipstok.

Mart Siimann, President of the Estonian Olympic Committee, said in his speech: “At today’s collector coin presentation, we witness the meeting of three things very important to people – money, art and sports. I would like to thank Eesti Pank for continuing the tradition and also Tiiu Kirsipuu for designing this beautiful coin."

The SEB offices selling the collector coins in Tallinn include, in addition to the Tornimäe main office, also the Liivalaia, Roosikrantsi, Õismäe and Lasnamäe Centrum bank office. The collector coins are also available for purchase by mail. Please send your request to the Cash Department of Eesti Pank (the address is Estonia pst 13, Tallinn 15095), or by the e-mail info@epbe.ee.
Du hast keine ausreichende Berechtigung, um die Dateianhänge dieses Beitrags anzusehen.

Antworten

Social Media

Zurück zu „Estland“