RM hat geschrieben: This magnificent gold Proof collection comprises five coins of the sovereign family -the £5 coin, double-sovereign, sovereign, half-sovereign and, for the very first time, the new quarter-sovereign - all featuring St George and the dragon by Benedetto Pistrucci. Using unmodified nineteenth-entury tools for the first time in the modern production process, this limited-dition collection will be highly sought after.
* Original tools of the nineteenth century have been used unmodified for the first time in the modern production process
* This is also the first time that the quarter-sovereign has been struck as part of the five-coin collection
* Each denomination features Pistrucci’s St George and the dragon with its own individual characteristics
* The £5 coin is exclusive to the Five-Coin Collection
* Low issue limit of just 1,750 collections.
The magnificent five-coin collection is presented in a walnut-veneer case accompanied by a numbered Certificate of Authenticity, guaranteeing the extremely low issue limit and the strict minting specifications. All five coins have been struck in 22 carat gold to the highest Proof standard.
The 2009 UK Gold Proof Sovereign Five-Coin Collection is a supreme example of high quality minting at the Royal Mint and is the ultimate collector’s piece of 2009. This magnificent collection of five gold coins will make the ideal gift for serious collectors or to celebrate a very special anniversary or birthday.
1 Beitrag • Seite 1 von 1
Du hast keine ausreichende Berechtigung, um die Dateianhänge dieses Beitrags anzusehen.
Wer ist online?
Mitglieder in diesem Forum: 0 Mitglieder und 1 Gast